Notary service is available on Thursdays and Fridays by appointment only. Please call the library at 518-251-4343 to make an appointment.
● Free Notary services are by appointment only; appointments on Thursdays & Fridays only.
● Maximum of three documents per person, per visit.
● Please do not sign your document as signature must be completed in front of the notary.
● A valid government issued photo ID is required.
● Library notaries cannot sign deeds, mortgage documents, powers of attorney, wills, living wills, living trusts, codicils, or depositions.
● Only documents in English can be notarized.
● Library patrons cannot serve as witnesses.
● The Library and the Library Notary reserve the right to refuse notary service at any time.