The Town of Johnsburg Library begins offering In & Out Library services on Wednesday, March 31. In & Out Library is limited library services in the Library lobby.
- Browsing library materials in limited area of the library while social distancing.
- Request of items from other areas of the library.
- Limited computer use by appointment – one 30 minute session per day per patron.
- Issuing of library cards.
- Masks or face coverings will be required while in the building.
- Hand sanitizer is available upon entry and exit of the library.
- Use of hand sanitizer before handling library materials is encouraged.
- Please maintain social distancing while in the library.
- No seating available.
- Only a limited number of patrons in the library at one time.
- No one-on-one computer assistance at this time.
- Quick in and out is appreciated.
Please continue to return items in the book drop in the library’s front vestibule. Returned items are being quarantined for 48 hours. We are unable to accept book donations at this time.
Curbside service is available by request. We are more than happy to pull together books, DVDs, audiobooks, etc. for you to pick up. Please feel free to contact the library at 518-251-4343 for phone assistance.