The Town of Johnsburg Library is now offering limited library services.
- Browsing library materials with a limited number of browsers in some areas of the library.
- Limited computer use – 30 minute session per day per patron.
- Issuing of library cards.
- Masks required for all in the library.
- Hand sanitizer is available upon entry and exit of the library.
- Please maintain social distancing while in the library.
- Limited seating available.
- No one-on-one computer assistance at this time.
We are unable to accept book donations at this time.
Curbside service is available by request. We are more than happy to pull together books, DVDs, audiobooks, etc. for you to pick up. Please feel free to contact the library at 518-251-4343 for phone assistance.