Due to the growing number of COVID-19 cases, the Town of Johnsburg Library is now offering Curbside Only Services. Limited services include curbside pickup of library materials, book drop box, outdoor Wi-Fi, phone and email. Returned items are being quarantined for 72 hours. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept book donations at this time.
The new hours for curbside pickup appointments will be:
Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays: 1:00 PM — 4:00 PM; Saturdays 11:00 AM — 2:00 PM
How Does Curbside Pickup Work?
- Reserve your library materials through the online library catalog or call us at 518-251-4343 to reserve materials.
- When your reserved items become available, the library will call you to set up a time for pickup. Curbside pickup is by appointment only.
- Pick up your library materials at the library’s front door vestibule at your scheduled appointment time. Please bring your library card or ID.
- Please wear a mask and practice social distancing during curbside pickup.
Need Help Finding a book or other library materials?
We are more than happy to pull together a collection of books, DVDs, audiobooks, etc. for you to pick up curbside—we can make a selection for you based on your favorite authors and genres, or interests.
If you would prefer to choose your own library materials, simply give us a call at 518-251-4343 and we will walk you through the process of:
- Using the online catalog for browsing and selecting library materials
- Finding and checking out e-books
- Placing an online hold request